Digital media publishing solutions for associations, education, consumer, business and trade publishing industries. We provide the custom designed digital publications for innovative organizations. Job Description
Start Immediately – Initial 30 Day Contract – This position works from our physical office. Candidates for future work from home openings may reply as we will hold resumes when other remote positions are hired later in the year.
Agency Account Services Managers are responsible for client onboarding success and new service sales while maintaining an excellent relationship with customers and their internal staff.
Agency Account Services Managers must understand the core needs of the traditional publisher. We will provide training for the many business factors involved in upgrading organizations to make their digital publications their primary audience delivery focus.
Base and Performance Matrix Pay
$14/hr base pay plus monthly performance bonus for customer satisfaction results, new account growth, and significant incentive for new clients developed.
Agency Account Services Managers Functions
1) Collaborate with our creative team to help enhance our design services into deliverables that allow our clients to make more advertising and growth revenue from every issue.
2) Identify opportunities for publishers to promote their publication to gain audience and target new advertisers that want higher impact ads inside each digital edition.
3) Educate clients for methods of leveraging their website, digital editions, and social media strategies to reach their niche.
4) New business growth – making targeted calls to prospects, and new business targets.
5) Submits any requests for creative to the design team for marketing promotions
Daily Work Activities
– Collaborate between clients and our technology and design production team
– Administration of CRM and marketing automation + manual newsletters
– Phone conferences, calls and short webshare presentations
– New business – coordination of new service quotes and proposals
– Client monthly follow up, confirmation of results, produce case study Qualifications
Do you have familiarity with traditional publications and do you understand the basic typical advertising and editorial process? Modern audiences want to view publications on any device. They don’t want to download apps, PDFs, or have to flip, pinch, and zoom to read on their mobile devices. If that makes sense to you, we should talk!
Position Requirements: * Customer service (account manager) prior experience 2 years min
NOTE: After attaching your RESUME to the builder, please include a short written intro to the hiring manager. 90% of candidates don’t leave anything more than drop of their resume without the following information. (Using a 3rd party resume submission tool – please add an addition section to your uploaded resume with the following cover letter items)
1. Confirm you can work from Murrieta, CA Office
2. Reference your qualifications specific to position in your typed short written intro
Agencies, Oversea, and Talent Scouts: Sorry we do not review generic, outside office, or talent agency submissions as we are too small at this time to contract for local sourcing.