To be considered for this opportunity, you must UPLOAD A CUSTOMIZED SAMPLE CONTENT ASSET for use on a digital marketing platform or campaign created for Deborah Miller Catering & Events to the attachment section of your application.
Marketing and Design Manager
The Marketing and Design Manager reports directly to the Sales Director and will create, implement and monitor all Deborah Miller Catering & Event’s marketing efforts. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for providing guidance to the Sales and Executive Team, by evaluating and developing marketing tools and software. Additionally, the Marketing Manager will be working closely with our Sales Team to develop sales strategies and facilitate commerce.
· Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
· Work with the Sales Team to create high quality content and collateral for a range of platforms which is optimized and consistent with the brand and tone of voice
· Works with the Sales Team to develop and monitor CRM tools in order to forge strong relationships and increased sales; tracking target clients and engagement through CRM
· Develop, manage and leverage all aspects of digital marketing (search, display, video, social, paid, SEO) including the planning, execution, and reporting of digital marketing initiatives
· Use appropriate analytics to measure, evaluate and report against goals and performance of all digital marketing activity and plans
· Focus on ROI and developing appropriate KPIs, reviewing quantitative data, analyzing campaign performance, and drawing conclusions based on results
· Management of the company website, devising strategies to drive online traffic and continuing to improve usability, design, content and conversion
· Lead the development of the social media presence in planning and reviewing channels posts, visuals, messaging, shoots, guest engagement, overall social media strategy, and calendar management
· Work with external agencies when required to develop an online presence
· Orchestrate all hospitality photography and video shoots, manage photo libraries
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location