An exciting, well established national Fast Casual chain is seeking a solid Director Talent Acquisition. This role is to enhance employee interaction and relations by improving the overall recruiting, on-boarding and talent acquisition and retention efforts made by company at all levels. This position assesses all company-wide talent acquisition strategies and practices and is responsible for keeping the company in line with the latest employment capabilities.
This position reports directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer and will play an integral role in the embodiment and knowledge of the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the company throughout the system. We are seeking an individual with excellent communication and organizational skills, 5-7 years experience in talent acquisition, proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems, and the ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants. This role requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills as you’ll often be asked to work closely with others across different departments.
· Input into overall hiring strategy of the organization to ensure our teams consist of a diverse set of qualified individuals
· Ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind
· Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives
· Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience
· Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations
· Work experience in talent acquisition or similar roles
· Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks
· Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
· Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
· Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to proactively source candidates
· A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
· Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
A competitive compensation package, including benefits, will be provided to attract outstanding candidates.
David Ulrich & Associates, Inc shall provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified candidates, and will refer candidates without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran candidates without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis. David Ulrich & Associates, Inc. shall comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in the performance of duties pursuant to this Agreement, including but not limited to, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and state and local anti-discrimination laws to the extent applicable.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
Tagged as: USA
Description Firedome is looking for a talented Junior Sales Development Representative (SDR). Before we get to the details, let’s talk...Apply For This Job
Warlocks, Inc. is the world’s leading Witchcraft retailer and magical event producer with locations in both Salem, Massachusetts and New...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely...Apply For This Job
The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to...Apply For This Job
The Home Depot is able to offer virtual employment of this position in the following states: AL, AK, AZ, AR,...Apply For This Job
From the Earth Brewing Company has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. Customer Service...Apply For This Job