Who We Are
Dauenhauer Plumbing is growing! We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time! You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about your staff. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Essential Job Functions:
· Manage all materials used in the company to meet an acceptable material to revenue percentage. Inventorying, ordering, receiving, and stocking the warehouse. Adjusting stock levels to meet company needs. Source all materials for best price and quality.
· Place all orders through Intacct on purchase order system
· Deliver materials for new jobs
· Manage the part runners, instruct them on their job duties, train them to be more efficient and self-reliant, and increase their knowledge of all materials used in the company.
· Enter purchase orders into Service Titan accurately and punctually. Work with Inside Operations Manager to ensure costs are captured and updated in Service Titan.
· Accurately keep record and submit receipts for repairs and tools purchased for technicians
· Check tools and equipment for proper function and maintenance. Repair or source repairs on equipment. Arrange all equipment and machine rentals.
· Help ensure company generates the budgeted gross margin by purchasing equipment and parts at the lowest prices.
· Replenish truck stock using the truck replenishment process. Do not have technicians or installers make unnecessary trips for stocking, but instead, plan it around their dispatch schedule
· Work with supply house on consignment inventory to make sure that the shop has all standard stock installation and service parts. Tracking, maintaining, servicing, and distributing all company owned tools within all departments. ·
· Conduct inventory cycle counts, maintain accurate inventory counts, and ensure inventory control system is updated and always correct
· Count serialized equipment on the last day of each month and report results
· Process all warranty parts and warranty labor credits quickly. Following through to make sure that the company receives the credit quickly. Keeping warehouse area neat and clean
Desired Skills and Experience
What We Offer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Req ID: 170971 BASIC PURPOSE: Gemini Motor Transport operates trucks across the United States, servicing Love’s Travel Stops wholesale and...Apply For This Job
Body Control Systems (BCS) Automotive Interface Solutions has a rich automotive history that dates back 70 years. We specialize in...Apply For This Job
Demand Planner – Austin, TX What’s next for you? This great job. Kelly is looking for a dynamic Demand Planner...Apply For This Job
The Warehouse Manager role is designed to support the organization by performing a variety of tasks. This individual will interface...Apply For This Job
Position: Logistics Supervisor (2nd Shift) Location: Seneca Falls, NY Manages Others: yes Education: HSD/GED Required Experience: 5+ years warehouse and...Apply For This Job
Company: US0016 Sysco South Florida, Inc. Zip Code: 33178 Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent Minimum Years of...Apply For This Job