United States, Michigan, Novi
|September 23, 2022|
Dana is a global leader in the supply of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. Serving three primary markets – passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and the off-highway equipment – Dana provides the world’s original equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket with local product and service support through a network of nearly 100 engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities.
* Analyze, design, develop & testsoftware components to ASPICE/ISO 26262/AGILE methodology & standards.
* Work closely with the electronics and hardware departments to ensure design of electronics and hardware can support the software requirements.
* Support Architecture design and development.
* Create detaildesigns to link the software implementation to the requirements.
* Develop software code in C to implement the software design.
* Develop Software in MATLAB Simulink/Stateflow environment.
* Conduct unit test to validate the software implementation.
* Support issue analysis and corrective action definitions.
* Take part in various development in the software development life cycle.
Required Working Experience
* OS/BSP, device driver development like Flash, ADC, EEPROM, LIN, CANFD, SPI, etc.
* Design, implement, test and debug of embedded software for automotive electronic module.
* Knowledge in real-time embedded software for 32-bit multicore microcontrollers
* Foating point development and methods.
Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline
* 5+ years of relevant experience with embedded software development
* Simulink Test (MIL/SIL)
* Embedded systems testing with MIL, SIL, PIL
* Embedded C/C++ systems
* Knowledge of Python (an asset)
* Knowledge of ISO 26262 standard (an asset)
* Experience with SPI, CAN, CANFD, J1939, UDS, and XCP communication protocols.
* Experience with developing software in compliance with a formal ASPICE based Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP).
Knowledge of how to use and purpose of tools within the software development team listed below:
Required Skills, Abilities, And Attributes
* Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
* Curious and autonomous
* Rigorous and strong ability to meet deadlines
* Commitment to the highest standards of ethical behavior in self and others; commitment to inclusion and diversity
* Good analytical skills
* Demonstrated ability to be proactive and think forward
* Hands-on person.
* Will work in a global and multi-cultural team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Manager, Business Systems Engineer will be responsible for the oversight of reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems...Apply For This Job
Project Engineer for Power NPI Wolfspeed, CREE’s Power Division, is seeking a project based product Engineer for their RTP location....Apply For This Job
Monday Properties Engineer Company Description: Monday Properties is a private owner, operator and developer of commercial and residential real estate...Apply For This Job
About Poplar We founded Poplar to change the way the world lives with waste. Household waste is an inevitable problem...Apply For This Job
Job Description At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer...Apply For This Job
Backyard Buddy and Warren Steel Specialties are seeking an experienced Design Engineer for their operations in Warren, OH. This new...Apply For This Job