Location Tarrytown, New York, United States of America
Posted 19 Jun 2020
Closes 19 Jul 2020
Contract Type Permanent
Hours Full Time
You need to sign in or create an account to save
CUSTOMER SERVICES PROFESSIONAL – Customer Education AtellicaSolution Coordinator
Siemens Healthineers is hiring a highlymotivated individual, customer-focused, with strong organizational skills. Thisperson will coordinate the Atellica Solution Customer Education Programs and registercustomers in training classes, to align with the Project Plan and installationtimeline ensuring customer go-live success. This critical role will ensure thatthe product knowledge and skills gained in training are practiced and appliedat the customer site, immediately post training, to ensure operational experienceand confidence is gained in preparation for go-live.
Customer Focus – is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
We listen more than we talk – gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in education services; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
A day without passion for Healthcare is a lost day – Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging
Missed opportunities are our biggest risks – is not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunity than others.
Today is about tomorrow – is adaptable and can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably.
This customer facing role requires direct communication,via phone and email, with customer accounts and laboratory management. Thisindividual must have strong verbal and written communication skills, as well asstrong organization skills to ensure consistent and timely communication withinternal and external customers.
This role will work closely with the CCE’s ClientServices Specialist on the Atellica Solution customer registration andlogistics process. This individual willbe expected to work closely with the Technical Project Management Team andalign with the Atellica Solution Project Plan when enrolling the customer intraining classes.
– Entry Level, Associates or BS degree inbusiness administration or related field
Skills and Qualifications:
– Expertisewith Microsoft Office applications; comfortable learning and navigating newtechnology and software applications. Familiarity with Microsoft Project aplus. Familiarity with use of a Learning Management System, database managementand reporting practices.
– Focus onclient needs and customer service at all times
– Detail-oriented and methodical
– Follows upand follows through and ability to prioritize and adjust to address urgentmatters first
– Exceptional organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multipleprojects
– A teamplayer with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaborativelyacross department
– Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
– Demonstrated problem-solving abilities
– Ability toadapt and excel in a fast-paced, changing environment
– A self-starter who is assertive, proactive,independent, flexible and accommodating
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Sign up for job alertsGet new jobs for this search by email