Customer Service Representative
First / Day Second / Afternoon Third / Night
Position Description Summary:
As a Cubby’s CSR, customer service is our number one priority. Our CSRs are not just cashiers. Our CSRs are required to do the following.
1. Provide a friendly greeting to all customers upon entering the store or on the phone.
2. Get to know your customers and use their name.
3. Go out of your way to make customers feel important and valued.
4. Move quickly to provide fast service.
5. Suggestive sell to customers when appropriate.
6. Thank customers for their business and invite them back.
Without our customers we would not be in business. It’s imperative that they receive 100% of our attention and we show appreciation for their business.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Cleaning & Housekeeping: Inside
Restrooms: Floor, toilet, sink, mirror, walls, and ceiling clean and odor free. Soap, towels and toilet paper stocked
Trash Cans: Emptied, clean and bags tucked out of site
Doors & Windows
Floors: Sweep and mop, free of trash, spills, and stains
Coolers: Doors and shelves cleaned free of stains and spills
Rugs: Swept and free of trash
Transaction Counter: Clean and organized
Shelves: Clean and dust free
Fast food area: Equipment and prep area clean and organized
Back office and cooler neat and organized
Coffee and Fountain Area: Clean, free of spills and trash
Merchandise: Clean and dust free
Cleaning & Housekeeping: Outside
Parking Lot: Swept and free of trash, oil, gas spots, cigarette butts, and weeds
Windows & Doors: Clean, no faded or unauthorized signs
Entrance Sidewalk: Clean, stain and trash free
Trash Cans: Clean, not overflowing, and bags tucked
Fuel Islands: Dispensers and nozzles clean
Squeegee’s & towels on all islands, windshield buckets full
Car Wash: Sweep inside
Stock, front, and face all merchandise
All merchandised priced
Cooler fronted and labels faced
Stock fountain, cooler, and freezer
No out of date merchandise
Move and build displays.
Sales Counter: Proper Cig. display, products priced
Stock lottery supplies and cigarettes
Check in vendors, and gas deliveries
Ability to operate POS, lottery, phone card and money order machines
Attend store meetings
In addition to being able to perform the job duties outlined on page one, below are important expectations while working on our team.
· People oriented, friendly, enthusiastic, smiles
· Provides upward feedback to management
· Respectful and polite
· Able to work alone and on a team
· Demonstrate a sense of urgency (move fast)
· Able to stay busy between customers
· Willing to learn
· Willing to help associates and customers
· Communicates effectively with Store Manager, team members, vendors, and customers
· Multi-Task: able to successfully complete multiple tasks independently
· Dependable & punctual – consistently reports to work on time and provides proper notice if necessary
· Identifies problems and resolves issues quickly and effectively
Our professional image standards include:
· Proper uniform and name tag at all times
· No gossiping or profanity
· Proper hygiene: showered, clean shaved, clean hair, no body odor, clean uniform, fresh breath, clean finger nails
· No cell phone for calls or texting permitted while on duty, only emergency calls from family or friends can be placed to or from store phone only
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: ABILITY, EDUCATION, AND/OR RELATED WORK HISTORY
· Must be in physically good shape and able to lift bend and stand up to eight hours.
· Must be able to balance on step stool or step ladder.
· Must be able to work in a cooler at a temperature of 32 degrees.
· Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
· Must be able to do basic math.
· Must be able to speak, read and write English and communicate with customers in English.
DISCLAIMER-THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK BEING PERFORMED BY PEOPLE ASSIGNED TO THIS POSITION. THEY ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, AND SKILLS REQUIRED OF PERSONNEL SO CLASSIFIED. ALL PERSONNEL MAY BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM DUTIES OUTSIDE OF THEIR NORMAL RESPONSIBILITIES FROM TIME TO TIME, AS NEEDED.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
The Assistant Manager effectively help supervise and manage all operations and optimize profits by helping control food and labor costs....Apply For This Job
INTERVIEW TODAY, WORK TOMORROW!* Speedway is focused and dedicated to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive...Apply For This Job
Job Description Description: The St. Louis West KOA offers picturesque camping as it was meant to be –...Apply For This Job
PLANTA is building a team of inclusive, strategic and dynamic leaders that embody a leadership style that promotes equity, productivity...Apply For This Job
Job Description We are looking for a great employee with an enthusiastic attitude and a sense of urgency.ready...Apply For This Job
RARE OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE IN SYRACUSE, NY AREA! Coca-Cola is looking for a new Account Manager to join our amazing Sales...Apply For This Job