Position Title: Front Desk
Reports To: General Manager
Classification: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
The Front Desk will help ensure the smooth and efficient operational procedures within the Front Desk department, enabling the club to provide the highest level of customer service. He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the Crunch brand.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Membership Sales.
- Greet all members and guests with a smile and wish them well as they exit the club.
- Check in all members and guests in accordance with company procedures.
- Facilitate any messages on club software at member check-in.
- Answer phones in courteous, helpful, professional manner.
- Communicate special events to members and guess.
- Maintain an atmosphere which makes members feel welcome.
- Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
- Maintain a professional disposition at all times.
- Sell retail products.
- Schedule member services, tanning, hydro-massage, etc.
- Facilitate payment of member services in accordance with company procedures.
- Know club facility, services, and schedules.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Assist in all projects as delegated by club management.
- Follow all policies and procedures in the Employee Handbook.
- Opening and closing duties.
- Attend any employee training meetings.
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.