THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
In this role, you will be responsible for leading and executing the digital media buying and strategy efforts for all agency clients. A great fit for this role means you are open to learn and evolve your skills. You think abstractly and can execute tactically. You are emotionally intelligent and flexible to accommodate shifting priorities. You work without ego and value radical transparency you seize any opportunity to add value to the collective.
– Make digital media budget and tactical recommendations meeting client goals and KPIs.
– Execute and regularly optimize digital media campaigns across search, social and programmatic platforms including Google, Facebook, – LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Demand Side Platforms (DSP) to maximize conversions and achieve target KPIs.
– Place digital media directly with local publishers when it aligns with campaign goals.
– Select, implement, and manage a Demand Side Platform (DSP) to be used at the agency.
– Track data, vendor updates and trends for digital media; research and make recommendations for new data offerings or tools to meet agency and client needs.
– Track digital media expenditures to ensure agency stays within client approved budgets.
– Create digital media authorizations for client approval and generate insertion orders for vendors utilizing Advantage Media software; track acceptance of all IOs.
– Communicate and track all digital material deadlines to project management/production staff and adjust media placement to allow for delays in creative completion as needed; work with Media Planner to develop combined Materials Needed documents.
Traffic and place appropriate creative to align with flight dates.
– Analyze campaign performance and create online reports for digital media on a monthly or quarterly basis, as needed; provide necessary information including recommendations to Media Planner for full post-campaign media reports.
– Receive and approve vendor media invoices ensuring they match IOs by inputting into Advantage Media software; reconcile any discrepancies with vendors.
– Pull invoices from all digital and social platforms and ensure they match IOs by inputting into Advantage Media software; be able to resolve any discrepancies in placement.
– Identify, manage, and document all makegoods and credits from vendors when placements are missed or under-perform.
Position is located in Fort Lee, NJ
In-house / In-office job only
Customer Service Representatives & Sales Representatives Currently working remotely $500 Sign on Bonus* Are you looking to make your footprint...Apply For This Job
Greenspun Media Group is the media company of the future – today. Our exciting world ranges from award-winning magazines, newspapers,...Apply For This Job
DEPARTMENT: Post-Production REPORTS TO: Manager, Post-Production SUMMARY A Video Editor (VE) is responsible for making sure they are completing 2-3...Apply For This Job
Overview: ZeniMax Media, the video game powerhouse behind such hits as Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, DOOM, Dishonored, Wolfenstein, and more,...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: No Weekends SCHEDULE: Part-time Regional Medical Center Bayonet is a 290-bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma...Apply For This Job
Icon Payments LLC is looking for a Market Research Analyst to work at 45 Division St., 2FL, New York, NY...Apply For This Job