This position reports to the Senior Director of Distribution. It will be responsible to outline the transportation strategy, develop cost saving initiatives, execute RFPs, create transportation guidelines and ensure compliance to those guidelines. This leader will be responsible for all movements of products and materials from our sites or suppliers to our distribution centers and customers. He or she will oversee all transportation activities for all the company.
*This position can be based in Atlanta, Florida or Remote**
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Disclosure as required by Colorado law, the annual salary range for this position is 95,000 to 175,000. The actual compensation may vary based on geographic location, work experience, education and skill level. The salary range is CONMED’s good faith belief at the time of this posting.
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 800-325-5900 option #3.
Tagged as: USA
DescriptionCadogan Tate Miami Limited has an exciting position available for an Art Handler/ Art Installer. The essential duties of this...Apply For This Job
Description Consumer Access Specialist (Patient Registration ) FT Evenings AdventHealth Tampa Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613...Apply For This Job
POSITIONS ARE FILLING UP FAST, APPLY TODAY BEFORE YOU MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN TODAY’S TIGHT JOB MARKET!! We are...Apply For This Job
About us: Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers. Target Global Supply...Apply For This Job
About our Company We Make Hotels. Sydell Group builds and operates unique properties that are a reflection of their neighborhoods,...Apply For This Job
Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%?...Apply For This Job