Progressive and growing DTC Luxury Goods company is looking for a Social Media Manager / Project Manager to define, build, and oversee our multi-brand social media strategy while cultivating and nurturing our online community. Additional duties will require the assignment and management of projects and timelines.
The ideal candidate will have a digital-first approach and the ability to be nimble and juggle various projects that change in real-time. Attention to detail and the ability to both see the big picture and execute day-to-day activations is a must. A pulse on what is happening in the industry, digital space, and beyond is of utmost importance.
Campaigns, Media and Planning
· Create and manage ever-changing social media content calendars including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and emerging platforms
· Interpret brand pillars, goals, and campaigns and adapt to a monthly and yearly social media planning and activation calendar that embodies the UT brand and visual aesthetic
· Partner with management to develop and execute best-in-class 360 programs and content in alignment with executive management for product development, education, sales, etc.
· Oversee strategy across all social and digital channels
· Assist in the management and execution of paid social strategy and campaigns in cross-functional partnerships with our internal and external agency partners
· Become a company brand and product expert
· Act as the first touchpoint and “voice” of the brand across all owned and organic social channels in a way that ensures a positive community and client experience
· Ensure the flawless execution of timely responses and content delivery in an authentic brand voice
· Oversee and manage internal documentation of social media best practices, including a coverage plan, and guidelines for distribution to Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Executive Management
· Develop “in-the-moment” content to compliment pre-planned content
· Lead the testimonial / advocacy programs
Strategy & Reporting
· Define and oversee social media strategy inclusive of campaigns and partnerships across all channels with the objective of channel acquisition and engagement
· Establish and standardize KPIs (e.g., social following, engagement, etc.) and re-evaluate or audit for new metrics when needed; provide learnings to share insights and facilitate best practices across brands
· Own and provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly analytics reports and summarize highlights for channel health, audience growth, engagement, etc.
· Track and monitor KPIs in real-time to optimize and pivot strategies, tactics, and content development
· Utilize social listening to synthesize ongoing trends, test-and-learn, monitor competitive brands, and report on quantitative findings from UT social media community to inspire new campaigns
· Stay abreast of algorithmic changes and social platform updates; be at the forefront of what is happening in the space and propose new platforms to enter and first to market programs
· Develop, assign, manage all departmental project timelines for work completion
· Review/monitor 3rd party advertising listing and update as needed
· Liaise with digital agency in regard to strategy, timelines, etc.
· 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
· 5-7 years of previous social media and/or creative content marketing experience with exposure to multiple industries (some luxury preferred.)
· Problem-solving acumen
· Exceptional organizational and communications skills
· Must be willing and available to work in ‘real-time’ and after business hours—including evenings, weekends and holidays—with an always on approach across all social media channels
· Must have experience working with a design or creative team, agency partners and/or freelancers
· Naturally curious and an idea generator—ability to brainstorm new ways to bring the brand to life on social media
· Elevated creative eye and aesthetic; strong creative vision and skills in photo, video and design
· Resourceful, detail-oriented, a problem-solver with the ability to take ownership and initiative, work efficiently and strategically while balance competing priorities
· Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and project management skills
· Copywriting skills are a big plus
· Photography and video editing skills are a plus
· Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Lightroom and Photoshop is a plus
· Experience with project management tools like Basecamp, Wrike, and Monday
Job Type: Full-time
We follow all CDC and OSHA guidelines in an effort to protect our most valuable assets – our people.
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
At DIRECTV we are looking to the future with our industry leading OTT and Satellite services. Our newest OOT service...Apply For This Job
A Letter from LeadershipBased in Eugene, and with a network coverage area of over 1,500 square miles, XS Media is...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Director to assist in the research, planning, execution, and optimization of our...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Our client’s Social Media Team is hiring a Contractor to work with the Director of Social Strategy on...Apply For This Job
This is a long-term contract position with a Fortune 15 healthcare company. Within the Experience Design (XD) team, Content Experience...Apply For This Job
Social Media Specialists are responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the client’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand...Apply For This Job