Club Pilates Cypress
Club Pilates offers group reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates and hone their fitness expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established, nation-wide brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
Club Pilates is currently established in 36 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients’ needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates was one of the first studios to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes. Club Pilates has already sold 700 territories throughout the United States and Canada. Its 450+ instructors provide over 6 million workouts a year to tens of thousands of members. For more information, visit
POSITION: The purpose of the Front Desk Sales Associate is to assist the General Manager with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio and booking them into Intro Classes. The Sales Representative also assists with retaining current members. Pilates fitness knowledge or background is preferred but not required.
· Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
· Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
· Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
· Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
· Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Must have proficient computer skills
· Daily and/or occasional travel may be required.
· Execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
· Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s needs and wants
· Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
· Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
· Present available services to current or prospective members
· Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
· Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
· Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
· Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
· This position offers very competitive pay; based on experience.
· Commission paid on sales
· Opportunity for bonus based on performance.
· Huge opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
Job Description At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay,...Apply For This Job
JOB DESCRIPTION As a Blue Raven Solar Sales Consultant, you will work closely with potential clients, guiding them through the...Apply For This Job
Are you a consistent sales leader? Do you love to talk to people? Do you want to earn free clothes?...Apply For This Job
Job Description Drive Security Sales in Wide, Denver-based Territory, Ripe with Opportunity.Highlight your talent for customer engagement & relationship building...Apply For This Job
Job Description: You will be responsible to develop IBE Sales through Digital campaigns. Maintaining qatarairways.com as key direct sales channel...Apply For This Job
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That’s why we provide an...Apply For This Job