Patient Care Assistant-Float Pool
Must be able to work Weekend and Holiday rotation
Rockville Centre, NY
Explore a career with Mercy Medical Center, a 375-bed not-for-profit hospital and member of the Catholic Health Services of Long Island that has been serving the healthcare needs for the residents of Nassau County and its surrounding areas since 1913. Ranked among the top hospitals in New York State, Mercy offers a NYS designated Stroke Center, Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and has received Pathway to Excellence designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center – the only hospital in the region and one of only two in NY State to receive this prestigious award.
Under the direction of a Nurse Manager/Assistant Nurse Manager performs approved activities related to direct patient care.
· Assists patients in their maintenance of activities of daily living.
· Performs and documents vital signs, I&O, rounding, maintaining of turn schedules while optimizing patient mobility and skin integrity.
· Assists with transfer of patient to a bed, wheelchair or stretcher utilizing patient care equipment safely as needed
· Performs and maintains competencies related to EKG’s, glucose testing and phlebotomy
· Answers call bells promptly and participates in customer service activities.
· Documentation in the Electronic Medical Records
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· One (1) year of experience as a Nurse’s Aide in a hospital environment is preferred.
· BLS required
Catholic Health Services of Long Island
BI LINGUAL (ENGLISH/SPANISH) CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS NEEDED! Fast growing, multi-million dollar financial services firm in New Hyde Park, Long Island...Apply For This Job
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working...Apply For This Job
The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Customer Service Representative for a well-known, reputable financial software company in the Jupiter,...Apply For This Job
Job Summary Manages daily activities in the organization’s call center. Supervisory Responsibilities Manage, guide and build a team of customer...Apply For This Job
The Benefit Coordinator works directly with new clients to transition benefits from their previous Human Capital Management solution to Paycom....Apply For This Job
Full-Time Order Entry Specialist Zynex is seeking the best Order Entry Specialist in the state to join our team. If...Apply For This Job