Central Storage & Warehouse LLC
Central Storage & Warehouse is the premier public refrigerated warehouse company in Wisconsin and a top 25 cold storage provider in North America. Since our beginnings in 1947, we have focused on putting our people first, knowing that a great team will provide high quality customer service and operational excellence. That strategy has led to a loyal, tenured, high functioning team which drives additional customer demand every year. Over the last decade, we have doubled our square footage and plan to double our size again over the next decade. To support that growth, we’re excited to expand our team.
We’re committed to maintaining our people-first approach, which means respect for all employees, a platinum health insurance plan, industry leading retirement benefits, and opportunities for promotion and career advancement. That approach has led to success over our long history, and we’re confident it will continue to lead to growth in the future. If the prospect of joining and building a top-notch team excites you, then join us!
We are looking for an HR Generalist with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
What does a great HR Generalist do?
A successful HR Generalist will collaborate with department and general managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal candidate holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in human resources management.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the HR Generalist are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
Compensation and Benefits:
· $70,000-$85,000 cash compensation range.
· Fully employer-paid, platinum medical/vision, dental, disability and life insurance plans.
· 401(k) plan including industry leading employer match.
· Generous profit-sharing plan.
· Paid holidays, vacation, and personal days.
· Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
· Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
· Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
· Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
· Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
· Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
· Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
· Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
· Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
· Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
· Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
· Review, track, and document compliance with internal policies.
· Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors.
· Assist in compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, recommend best practices, and review policies and practices to maintain compliance.
· Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
· Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work.”
· Proven work experience in Human Resources with significant experience in recruiting a plus (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
· Strong ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, behavioral, etc.)
· Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
· Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
· Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong decision-making skills
· BS/MS in Human Resources Management or equivalent work experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
Your challenge! Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the HR Assistant is tasked with helping to build a strong workforce...Apply For This Job
Are you a people person who enjoys working with people around the world? Are you looking for a role where...Apply For This Job
The Production HR teams are seeking 14 individuals to participate in Production HR Accommodation Co-Ops. Members of this team will...Apply For This Job
Adapt Integrated Health Care is recruiting for a Chief Human Resource Officer to join our team! Operating for more than...Apply For This Job
Braxton Health Care Center is seeking an experienced HR Administrative Assistant for our Sutton, WV office. Purpose of the Job:...Apply For This Job
Hubric Resources a fun, upbeat yet professional HR consulting firm, located in Wyomissing, PA is seeking a Part Time Human...Apply For This Job