Centennial Mental Health Center (CMHC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the highest quality comprehensive mental health and substance use disorder treatment services to the rural communities of Northeastern Colorado. We are looking to hire a qualified Human Resources Clerk to join our fast growing company!
Our mission is to achieve excellence in the provision of behavioral health services that lead to optimal health and well-being.
Performs a variety of duties in accordance with standard human resources procedures under moderate supervision and guidance. Work is subject to audit and verification.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Records Employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason
2. Recruits, interviews, tests, and recommends employee to fill vacant positions
3. Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities
4. Updates employee files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses
5. Responds to inquiries regarding policies , procedures, and programs
6. Helps plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals
7. Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
8. Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports
9. Administers and scores aptitude, personality, and interest tests
10. Computes Wages and records data for use in payroll processing
11. Compiles and maintains records for use in employee benefits administration
12. Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts interviews to determine reason behind separations
13. Performs other job duties as assigned
High school Diploma or general education degree (GED)
Minimum of one year experience working in office setting. Experience in administrative duties. Experience using Microsoft products.
ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
Knowledge of personnel administration. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to use various software packages including spreadsheets, database, and word processing.
Keywords: Human Resources Clerk / Clerk / Administrative Assistant / Office Assistant / HR / Accounting Clerk / Receptionist / Clerical / Administrative
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $17.69 per hour
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
Description: This position encompasses diverse functions and responsibilities within Human Resources. Benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy...Apply For This Job
Auto req ID: 299797BRPosition Type: Full timeEmployee Type: Exempt Job Summary Under the direction of the Human Resources Manager, the...Apply For This Job
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES · Provide benefits and payroll administration, completing necessary paperwork and answering employee questions. · Staff jobs in...Apply For This Job
Goodway Group is #3 on AdAge’s Best Places to Work, and we’re growing our Talent Team! This is a consultative,...Apply For This Job
Under the direction of the Director of Employee Services, plan, develop, direct, and organize human resource functions related, but not...Apply For This Job
The successful candidate will support Imperial’s Human Resources department by providing front line HR support to all team members. This...Apply For This Job