Responsible for maintaining and upgrading equipment electrical systems, plant utilities, and process equipment control systems. The Electrical and IT Engineer will work closely with Maintenance and other Engineers (both local and from Corporate offices) on process equipment troubleshooting and problem resolution, new installations, and upgrades to existing installations. The Electrical and IT Engineer will also work with Corporate IT resources to manage, troubleshoot, and maintain local IT assets and networks.
· Hands-on troubleshooting and repair of equipment and network issues.
· Manage new equipment installation projects by providing scope, specifications, drawings, procurement of materials, and supervision.
· Upgrade existing equipment by providing scope, specifications, drawings, procurement of materials, and supervision.
· Provide training to Maintenance Technicians and others to ensure competency and skill block completion.
· Educate Production Technicians on equipment function through verbal and written means, to reduce operator errors and increase production efficiencies.
· Provide technical expertise in the fields of electrical power, electronic controls, computer networks, and PLC programming.
· Maintain field knowledge through additional training and continuing education.
1. Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
2. Minimum of 3 years engineering experience in an industrial setting
3. Proficient in Allen Bradley PLC programming and troubleshooting
4. Proficient in HMI programming
5. Experience with automated packaging robotics is a plus
6. Experience with computer network hardware and structure a plus
7. Excellent organizational skills, with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
8. Excellent verbal and written communications skills
9. Fundamental understanding of electrical design practices, machine/motion control systems, electro-mechanical systems, robotics, programming, and system integration.
10. Working understanding of schematic wiring diagrams, PLC I/O, connection diagrams, and field drawings for design work. Design using AutoCad
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27.00 – $56.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Job Description Come and join us! Intel’s Ethernet Customer Solutions (ECS) team under the Data Platforms Group (DPG) is looking...Apply For This Job
Join the most colorful company in the world! At Crayola, we are for kids! We believe unleashing the wonder, adventure...Apply For This Job
Experienced Transcriptionist / Transcriber Job details Salary: Up to $15 an hour Remote Job Type Full-time Part-time Contract Number of...Apply For This Job
Applications are now being accepted for an Information Technology (IT) Manager in the Administration Division at Ada County Highway District...Apply For This Job
About the Role The global supply chain and freight industry is being digitally disrupted, with technology adoptions like Cloud, Big...Apply For This Job
Join Our Team Great opportunity to join Deaconess Health System, Inc. in Evansville, IN. Become a part of the Internal...Apply For This Job