Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 27585
Category: Field Service
Position Type: Full-Time
Canon Solutions America Regional Technical Specialists support Regional Service Directors as the technical voice on regional priorities.
– Provides on-going technical, on-site and phone support to regional Canon Solutions America direct technicians and applicable service agents to troubleshoot highly complex problems including hardware, firmware and workflow.
– Provides regional instruction on new adjustments, repairs, upgrades and troubleshooting procedures, including guidance on better utilization of available resources.
– May create, organize and disseminate information throughout the region so that other engineers can perform their duties more efficiently.
– Maintains and updates applicable problem records, escalating any resolved or unresolved problems to Product support for immediate attention.
– Manages regional FCO database to ensure compliance and timely installation/disposition.
– Works closely with the Product support group on information sharing and best practice implementation.
– Accomplishes any other special projects or tasks as assigned by the regional service Director or designee.
Please note that this is customer-facing role, and requires compliance with customer policies and protocols, which may include COVID-19 vaccination and other measures relating to COVID-19.
In addition, please note that this role requires services to be provided in New York City. Accordingly, per applicable NYC law, the individual performing this role must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and provide proof of vaccination to the Company prior to the start date, unless the Company grants an exemption based on a disability/medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, religious beliefs or observances, or status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking, or sex offenses.
-HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required, plus 4 to 6 years of related experience.
– Associate’s degree in mechanical or electronics, or equivalent experience.
– Printer knowledge and testing and/or diagnostic applications.
– Ability to achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
– Ability to create solutions for high-level problems.
– Good writing, speaking and listening skills.
– Exhibits initiative and self-starting behaviors.
– Understands computer science principles, mechanical, electrical and electronic theory, and computer equipment technologies.
– Generally available for work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
– Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers’ premises.
– Technical certifications such as A+, Network+, MCSE desired.
About our Company – Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site , we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at .
Hybrid – This position is full time and offers a hybrid work schedule requiring you to be in the office two company designated days a week and an option to work from home the remainder of the week (unless a specific business need arises requiring in office attendance on other days). Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
Experienced Medical representative with a minimum of five years of developed relationships. We offer a wound care program that offers...Apply For This Job
Department LWS_USA_Fulfillment Team Job Description What You Will Do All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store...Apply For This Job
Job Description: The Salon Manager (SM) is responsible for leading through Ulta Beauty’s mission, vision, and values in order to...Apply For This Job
Put the World on Vacation At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a...Apply For This Job
Welcome to Your Next Career! About Us: Steeler Inc. Is a family owned business with an entrepreneurial environment where you...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Starbucks Licensed Stores is a strategic business unit that brings the Starbucks Experience to where our customers live,...Apply For This Job