JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for shift management and the operational excellence their assigned department of a single Buffalo Wild Wing’s sports bar. The Restaurant Manager will work as a member of the management team maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
· Model hospitality skills/behaviors by conducting 100% table visits of guests in the restaurant.
· Effectively handle guest complaints.
· Build positive, professional relationships with members of the community.
· Manage department staffing needs to ensure proper staffing levels are maintained; review applications, interview candidates, and training.
· Lead shift meetings and solicit feedback from team members.
· Handles shift-by-shift coaching and performance counseling and feedback of team members on as needed basis.
· Responsible for the proper submission and documentation of all guest and team member related injuries and/or incidents.
· Manage shifts to achieve sales and profit goals
· Conduct administrative manager functions and transactions.
· Ensure adherence to SERV Safe Alcohol, Food and HACCP standards.
· Ensure PCI compliance for all credit card transaction documents.
· Conduct time punch audit daily and make corrections accordingly.
· Assist with rollouts of new company programs, policies, and procedures.
· Unload trucks, pallets, and cases of food and beverage
· Rotate and restock inventory
· Ensure team meets or exceeds cost of sales actual vs legitimate target.
· Unloading vendor trucks/pallets, ensures inventory is properly received and rotated.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Minimum two years restaurant management experience preferred.
· College degree preferred or equivalent in experience.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Energetic and flexible.
· Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations.
· Well organized and detail oriented.
· Forms strong working relationships within team.
· Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
· Follows direction with focused attention.
· Strong computer skills
· Must possess proper food handler and alcohol dispensing certifications.
· Supervision over hourly employees during each shift
Job Type: Full-time
Company’s Facebook page:
There are TWO positions open, we are looking for one person to oversee the Water Operations and one person to...Apply For This Job
Who We Are Valley Health System is a not-for-profit network of hospitals, urgent cares, physician practices, and services. Expanding across...Apply For This Job
Facility Solutions Group is dedicated to timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical, energy, and technology fields. Our mission is...Apply For This Job
About the Position: In this position, you will gain lots of valuable hands-on experience with data management in the solar...Apply For This Job
Join a team that does more than generate and deliver electricity through its work; join a team that powers growth...Apply For This Job
About EAB At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power...Apply For This Job