Civil Engineer (Roadway/Highway)
Mid- to Senior Level Civil Engineer (Roadway/Highway)
BPA is seeking a Roadway/Highway Design Engineer for our Atlanta, Georgia office with a comprehensive understanding of principles, theories, concepts, and industry practices and standards and their application as it relates to transportation engineering. This position may also require work on project sites including investigation of existing conditions: traffic counts, field measurements, photographs, and field sketches, as well as field visits during construction to monitor progress, investigation of changed field conditions, and necessary performance of measurements for contract plan changes. Responsibilities may include the following.
· Coordinating with other disciplines to include bridge, environmental, survey, and traffic.
· Demonstrating time management skills.
· Maintaining effective communication with project team members and with the customer
· Participating in planning, cost development and management, and scheduling for assigned projects.
· Serve as a project manager, deputy project manager or task lead for major highway design projects.
· Attending and participating in client meetings, team meetings and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams
· Performing all aspects of engineering and design, including construction document preparation. Works under minimal supervision, work is reviewed for adequacies on completion. Will provide some technical guidance to less experienced design and engineering personnel.
· Performing quality control.
· Performing design calculations.
· Performing drainage and MS4 design.
· Reporting to project manager.
· Proposal preparation.
· Using computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks
· 5+ years of experience required
· BS or MS in Civil Engineering required
· Georgia PE registration is required or ability to acquire within 12 months of employment
· Previous design project management experience required
· Extensive GDOT plan development experience
· Proficiency with Bentley InRoads, MicroStation, and Microsoft Office required
· Working knowledge of Bentley OpenRoads Designer a plus
· Ability to work in team environment
· Health benefits, 401k, and vacation
· Salary is commensurate with experience.
· Positive working environment that values the work/life balance.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
Position Overview About the PositionEvery day is different as a Civil Engineer for Maricopa County! As the Civil Engineer –...Apply For This Job
Near I-17 and Thomas Road area. This company handles payrolls and bill pay for an Arizona marijuana company. You will...Apply For This Job
LCI-Lineberger Construction Inc. Lancaster, SC Permanent Full-time Located in Lancaster, SC, LCI-Lineberger Construction Inc. provides a wide range of services...Apply For This Job
Description Through this recruitment we are also accepting applications for Assistant Engineer and Associate Engineer; however, we will only be...Apply For This Job
manager exekutive briefing center...Apply For This Job
This position is responsible for the management of the site operations, including manufacturing, manufacturing engineering, and supply chain. The VP...Apply For This Job