Client: State of Florida, Florida Dept of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Location: FULL REMOTE, Agency located in Tallahassee, FL
Term: 7/1-6/30/23 with renewal years eligible
Pay Rate: UP TO $75/HR C2C
Attached are the docs needed for submittal:
Resume Self Certification Form:
References: We need THREE completed References please.
Full Job Description:
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTRACTOR’S CANDIDATE
a. Minimum Qualifications:
1) Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with Department staff;
2) A minimum of three (3) years of professional work experience designing and configuring Microsoft Power Platform model driven solutions.
3) A minimum of three (3) years of professional work experience designing, developing, and implementing custom and cloud application solutions.
b. Preferred Experience:
1) Skills and experiences in conducting meetings with individuals and groups of people to discuss business processes and requirements. The people involved may be at the manager level or end user level. The people may be business-oriented or technical (IT) staff. The contractor will be expected to lead meetings and discussions related to their work. Experience with Joint Application Development (JAD) and Agile techniques are beneficial.
2) Certified as a Power Platform Developer Associate or a Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect
3) Effective communications skills, including written and verbal ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical business users.
4) Good technical writing skills.
5) Good problem solving and critical thinking skills
6) Skills and experience in deriving business process and data requirements from the reading and analyzing of process and systems documentation.
7) Skills and experience in translating the information from meetings and written materials into process models and/or process flow models.
8) Experience in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Visio 2019 or newer to create documentation and technical process model diagrams.
9) Writing skills and experience to create a data dictionary. Experience in the use of Microsoft Word is required.
10) Experience in working with IT technical staff to determine the infrastructure components within which any potential solution or modification would need to be able to operate.
11) Skill in using source code configuration management tools such as Azure DevOps
12) Skill in developing custom solutions using Visual Studio
13) Skill in designing, developing, testing and deploying web-based applications
14) Skill in designing, developing, testing and deploying database driven applications accessing Microsoft Dataverse, Oracle, and/or SQL Server.
Brandt Information Services, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $70.00 – $75.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote
FREELANCE OPPORTUNITY: I am currently looking for an HTML/CSS developer who has experience in both web and mobile apps. This...Apply For This Job
Charlotte, NC Contract Full-time Charlotte, North Carolina Skills essbase,dodeca,hyperion,developer Description Hi, Let me know if you would be interested in...Apply For This Job
Peraton Overview Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As...Apply For This Job
About Bargreen: Bargreen is a leader in foodservice distribution on the west coast and a unique company to work for....Apply For This Job
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc. As a member of the software engineering...Apply For This Job
Company BackgroundHealthmap Solutions is the future of specialty health management, that focuses on progressive diseases, with a particular expertise in...Apply For This Job