BrandLync, a Full Service Digital and Traditional Media Agency, is seeking a Graphic Designer or our growing team. We specialize in People-Based Data Driven Marketing Solutions for the Automotive, Real Estate, Medical, Industrial, Retail, Manufacturing, and Pharmaceutical verticals, among many others.
The Graphic Designer works with all departments to create marketing material, website creative assets, display media and various advertisements based on client needs and our company standards. This role requires a highly motivated designer with a clean and sophisticated design sensibility and high level of skill in Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on Photoshop.
You’ll need strong organizational and interpersonal skills and an interest in online marketing and email marketing design is a must!
We offer a wide range of benefits including full coverage healthcare, paid time off and sick leave, competitive pay and more. Salary range: $50,000-$78,000 DOE.
*** This is an in-office, Phoenix-based position. We are not relocating candidates at this time, thank you.
· Design and create various website advertising assets to drive engagement and conversions
· Design and create marketing materials, advertisements, and email campaign templates in a fast paced, high volume environment
· Create production design projects for digital advertising, print, and other internal marketing materials
· Manage multiple project details and ensure all materials are proofed for errors
· Able to remain organized and demonstrate a strong attention to detail and remain flexible through multiple revisions
· Develop designs that encourage client retention and loyalty
· +2 Years experience in Graphic Design within an agency setting, digital especially
· A strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
· Fluency with core graphic design principles (typography, form, color, composition, imagery, etc.)
· Ability to multi-task efficiently and produce at a fast rate of speed.
· Enjoy working both independently and within a team under tight deadlines while remaining positive to feedback and adapting to change quickly
· Be a team player with a great attitude
· Experience in web development or email marketing preferred
· Automotive Graphic Design experience not required but a BIG PLUS!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $78,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location