Big Frog is a unique retail concept in custom designed t-shirts for anyone and everyone!
We are looking for people who have a strong customer focus – our team members work hard to make sure that all of our customers are happy, whether they want 1 shirt or 1,000. A big part of the value that we bring to our customers is that we have the ability to create the unique designs for our customers’ garments
Extensive graphics work experience is NOT required – your experience can be from classes or personal projects.
Because our store is small, teamwork is of the utmost importance.
Each team member will be expected to:
– Work with customers creating designs that they love! – Integrate designs onto Big Frog templates, and print them.
– Provide information to our customers about our product and service offerings.
– Use the Big Frog POS (point of sale) system to manage customer transactions.
– Enthusiastically greet customers in a timely manner, answer the phones professionally, and respond to customer emails.
– Maintain store appearance and cleanliness.
– Manage incoming inventory: unpacking boxes, checking packing slips, folding and stocking shelves (you must be able to lift 40 lbs).
Big Frog could be a perfect fit for you, if you:
– Like talking with people, and make their ideas “come to life” (it’s about THEM, not you!)
– Are comfortable working in PhotoShop, Illustrator, or CorelDraw
– Have worked in a retail environment for at least one year
– Are available to work Saturdays and occasional special events
– Have good communication skills and a strong work ethic
Big Frog is a fun, casual place to work, but we take our commitment to creating excellent customer service seriously. If you think this would be a good fit for you, we would love to talk with you about a great opportunity!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $16.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location