Spa Creek is a 126 bed Long term care, short term rehabilitation facility. We are looking for a Nursing Scheduler that is pleasant, proactive, detail oriented and can multi-task.
* Assures appropriate staffing levels are monitored and met.
* Coordinate Nursing and GNA attendance for each shift.
* Acts as a resource for nursing staff.
* Monitors staffing throughout the day.
* Ensuring contracts are approved with nursing agencies.
* Reviewing agency time punch records.
* Organization is a must.
* Display leadership skills and be able to communicate and interact well with all levels of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
All employees are required to wear a mask at all times.
Work Location: One location
Rural clinic (part of a larger hospital) in Alaska, several hundred miles west of Anchorage, seeking a full-time permanent or...Apply For This Job
** POSITIONS STARTING SOON!!** PLEASE APPLY ASAP AT www.impacthealth.com, then click on Careers! **BILINGUAL IS A HUGE PLUS** HPA JOB...Apply For This Job
Centra Healthcare Indianapolis, IN Permanent Full-time Centra Healthcare Solutions is seeking an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse that is licensed or...Apply For This Job
Come Work with Us! Early Warning® is always looking for talented professionals to join our team and help us create...Apply For This Job
Description: Summary Call Center Representative(s) work in a fast-paced environment, providing excellent customer service with an outgoing and upbeat personality...Apply For This Job
E/O/W SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 9:30AM-6PM Registration Position at our Tewksbury Urgent Care The Patient Service Representative under the supervision of...Apply For This Job