About the Company:
Family-run and customer-focused since 1994, Automann has evolved into the leading distributor of HD truck and trailer parts. We sell to regional warehouse distributors, truck/ trailer dealers and specialty repair shops throughout the US, Canada and abroad. With more than 30,000 active part across 17 categories from Body and Cabin components, Suspension, Steering and just about everything in between.
Automann services its distributors out of (4) US Distribution centers; Monroe Township NJ (HQ), New Lennox IL, Arlington TX and Ontario CA and (2) distribution centers in Canada: Brampton ON and Edmonton AB.
Automann’s Vision is to improve people’s lives by keeping the essential vehicles of our society moving for the people, businesses, and economies that depend on them.
We have an immediate need for a Junior Logistics Specialist with ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with co-workers and suppliers; cultural sensitivity and ability to relate well and effectively in a diverse workplace.
· Process commercial shipping documents including bills of lading, packing lists, & invoice, for import and domestic shipments against purchase orders and inventory guidelines
· Interact/problem solve with Customs brokers/forwarders regarding shipments in transit and verify status
· Communicate with internal Purchasing sales staff, local warehouse as well as remote warehouse locations to keep track of new, pending, and in-progress inbound shipments
· Communicate with Accounting regarding invoice payable requirements.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
· Associate degree
· Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
· Multitasker, independent thinker and problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, exciting work environment
· Professional verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail in processing documents on a daily basis
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties
Automann, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, sexual identity, marital status, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $17.00 per hour
Our workplaces are always kept super clean. We are keeping abreast of all information available and will implement changes based on scientific evidence and best practice in our area.
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
Knorr Brake Company is the innovative leader in the manufacture and supply of braking systems, passenger doors and climate-control equipment...Apply For This Job
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric...Apply For This Job
SUMMARY This role is staffed at the Transplace customer’s location. The Onsite Logistics Specialist will provide day to day customer...Apply For This Job
Class A CDL Regional Drivers REGIONAL, DEDICATED DRIVING POSITIONS Call 844-357-8492 or apply online below today. We are currently hiring...Apply For This Job
Hi-Pro Feeds USA, a Trouw Nutrition USA Company, is looking for a Bulk Logistics Coordinator in Friona, TX. The Bulk...Apply For This Job
Find Your Opportunity! Dollar General Private Fleet is hiring for the following position at the Distribution Center in Indianola, MS!...Apply For This Job