SR Number INDI/HCLI/2020/
No. of Positions 1
Auto req ID BR
Experience 7-12 Years
Skill (Primary) Infrastructure Management Services (IMS)-Security-Perimeter security solution
Qualification B Tech
Employee Group Contract
Job Description (Posting). Highly Desirable:
1. Good hands on experience in configuring firewall policies, VPN access, Intrusion Prevention system (IPS),
Intrusion detection system (IDS), Web application firewall.
2. Experience on working in a global support environment, experience of ticketing-tools and exposure to ITIL
processes in context of service operations is a plus.
3. Should have good understanding of End-point Security Symantec End-point Protection.
4. Should have hands on experience on content filtering – Web Security gateways.
5. Should have in-depth knowledge of Vulnerability Assessment.
6. The incumbent should have knowledge of SIEM tools (LogRythm).
7. Minimum professional level certification on one or multiple technologies listed above.
8. Experience of providing support to international customers in live environment or working in Security Operation
Centre (SOC) is an advantage.
9. Expert level understanding of networking & security concepts.
10. Technical certification on security technologies / products like CCNP Security / CISSP /CCIE etc.
11. The incumbent should have good understanding and hand on experience on below:
? Firewalls Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Panorama
? VPN Cisco AnyConnect, Site-2-Site IP-Sec, SSL
? IDS/IPS Cisco SourceFire, Security Onion
? PIM Cyber Ark Viewfinity
? Content Filtering Palo Alto, Panorama
? 2-F Authentication Secure-Auth
? EndPoint Security Symantec AV, PGP Encryption, Spirion DLP
? SIEM LogRythm
? NAC CloudPath
? Monitoring Solarwinds, AD Audit
? Email Security Proofpoint (1.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies (2.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident & problem management (3.) To independently resolve tickets & esnure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team (4.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases (5.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts & conducting interviews/participation in hiring drives (6.) To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans.
Successful Fraud Specialists balance their focus on business results with offering options and finding solutions to help our customers. They...Apply For This Job
Position Purpose: The homedepot.com Online Customer Service Chat Representative provides quality and professional customer service that consistently meets or exceeds...Apply For This Job
First Flyer- Entry Level Loan Officer Freedom Mortgage is hiring for our Entry Level Mortgage Advisor Program called the “First...Apply For This Job
TEMPORARILY working from home, MUST have Internet. ACT provides computer equipment. Must be local to the Logan, UT area Advanced...Apply For This Job
Overview: The Call Center Representative is responsible for answering incoming phone calls, providing quality customer service and support to customers,...Apply For This Job
About Wealth Enhancement Group Wealth Enhancement Group is a Greater Minneapolis-based independent wealth management firm offering comprehensive and customized financial...Apply For This Job