SR Number INDI/HCLI/2020/
No. of Positions 1
Auto req ID BR
Experience 7-12 Years
Skill (Primary) Infrastructure Management Services (IMS)-Security-Perimeter security solution
Qualification B Tech
Employee Group Contract
Job Description (Posting). Highly Desirable:
1. Good hands on experience in configuring firewall policies, VPN access, Intrusion Prevention system (IPS),
Intrusion detection system (IDS), Web application firewall.
2. Experience on working in a global support environment, experience of ticketing-tools and exposure to ITIL
processes in context of service operations is a plus.
3. Should have good understanding of End-point Security Symantec End-point Protection.
4. Should have hands on experience on content filtering – Web Security gateways.
5. Should have in-depth knowledge of Vulnerability Assessment.
6. The incumbent should have knowledge of SIEM tools (LogRythm).
7. Minimum professional level certification on one or multiple technologies listed above.
8. Experience of providing support to international customers in live environment or working in Security Operation
Centre (SOC) is an advantage.
9. Expert level understanding of networking & security concepts.
10. Technical certification on security technologies / products like CCNP Security / CISSP /CCIE etc.
11. The incumbent should have good understanding and hand on experience on below:
? Firewalls Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Panorama
? VPN Cisco AnyConnect, Site-2-Site IP-Sec, SSL
? IDS/IPS Cisco SourceFire, Security Onion
? PIM Cyber Ark Viewfinity
? Content Filtering Palo Alto, Panorama
? 2-F Authentication Secure-Auth
? EndPoint Security Symantec AV, PGP Encryption, Spirion DLP
? SIEM LogRythm
? NAC CloudPath
? Monitoring Solarwinds, AD Audit
? Email Security Proofpoint (1.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies (2.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident & problem management (3.) To independently resolve tickets & esnure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team (4.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases (5.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts & conducting interviews/participation in hiring drives (6.) To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans.
We are looking for afternoon and evening shifts which may include both weekend days. Starting Pay: $18.00 per hour, plus...Apply For This Job
Customer Service Representative Help United passengers reach their destinations, with a smile Do you find the idea of working at...Apply For This Job
Overview Eye Doctors of Washington has an exciting career opportunity for a Call Center Representative. We are a progressive, multi-location,...Apply For This Job
Covenant Physician Partners is hiring a Clinical Center Manager to lead the team at Center for Endoscopy located in Oceanside,...Apply For This Job
Dickerson Insurance Services, an Alera Group Company is seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join their Employee Benefits team. Are...Apply For This Job
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we...Apply For This Job