ARCX USA is a growing OEM and a private label manufacturer of electronic products. We manufacture our line of advanced automation products (IOT devices) for use in manufacturing, automotive assembly, food, and beverage processing, pharmaceutical production, remote monitoring, and wherever processes can benefit from intelligent monitoring and control. As an entrepreneurial company, we value an informal, friendly, fast-paced, collaborative, and results-oriented environment. If you thrive in this environment, then we invite you to join our team.
THE OPPORTUNITY: ARCX USA is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to evangelize Joining & Fastening technologies and become the company’s subject matter expert in this field and support sales staff in several states.
· Your priorities will include maintaining current client relationships and identifying potential clients, developing new sales areas, and improve sales.
· Ability to learn and retain technical/non-technical information related to new products offered by ArcX.
· Knowledge of sales forecasting, and sales strategies.
· Knowledgeable with use of computers, MS Office products and CAD software.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage time effectively. Self-motivated with high energy.
· Strong Critical & Strategic thinking skills; use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Strong organizational, interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
· Analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
· Keep up to date with industry news and trends to identify opportunities for new business.
· Attending relevant industry events and conferences, as needed, to generate business and sales.
· Research trends to increase sales and engage out-of-the-box thinking to improve/grow sales and identify potential clients.
· You will be in charge of hiring, training, and managing junior salespeople. Your mentorship will require a strong understanding of our products and services.
· Weekly communication with our sales team to ensure that goals are met in all regions; contribute to the development of new sales areas.
· Ability to work closely and communicate with all levels of management, executives, and engineering staff. Being able to get your point across, confidence and assertiveness is a must.
· Utilize your excellent presentation skills to deliver information to various customer sites. Develop and maintain a strong understanding of ARCX products and services.
· You possess a strong mindset and the desire to succeed and have the ability to take initiative and follow up.
· Regular travel (40% to 50% of your time) to client sites throughout the USA.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· 2+ years’ experience in manufacturing + 1 years in the electronics industry (preferred)
· 3+ years of experience in sales or Technical support
· Exceptional relationship building and people management skills
· College or university degree Engineering, business, or equivalent relevant work experience
· Strong technical background, as an asset knowledge of networking, PLC, coding, and software
· Flexibility to juggle multiple and changing priorities regularly; ability to thrive in new environments
· Possess excellent communication, presentation skills, and organization skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
· A unique field in hardware/software/automation interaction
· Opportunity to work on manufacturing products using new emerging technologies
· Casual business dress environment
· A fast-paced problem-solving work environment
· Opportunities for advancement and growth
To apply, send your detailed resume and cover letter with the subject line “Regional Sales Manager” to by clicking Apply. Please note, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Energy Panel Structures, Inc. District Sales Manager/Component Sales This role requires that you work across multiple markets to sell building...Apply For This Job
Full or Part time help wanted for furniture sales.Will train.Apply in person at Calvin’s Leather Gallery5293 Transit RdWilliamsville NY 14221716-688-6700...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Big Lots is seeking early morning associates to assist usduring our 3-week remodel. Job Responsibilities: Disassemble old fixtures...Apply For This Job
Role: Intern (All kinds of opportunities in every area of the team – Engineering, Marketing, Product Marketing, Customer Onboarding, Sales...Apply For This Job
Position Description Opportunities with Genoa Healthcare. A career with Genoa Healthcare means you’re part of a collaborative effort to serve...Apply For This Job
Turn your passion for fitness into a career now! Fitness career opportunities with one of the nation’s fastest growing fitness...Apply For This Job