SUMMARY: Provides front line HR support services, while focusing on the delivery of a range of HR transactions and processes and for addressing general HR process queries for staff and management.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:NOTE:The following are the duties performed by employees in this classification, however, employees may perform other related duties at an equivalent level. Not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each individual in the classification.
1. Acts as a resource for employees and managers regarding human resource policies, procedures and protocols; responds to inquiries and escalates issues to subject matter experts as necessary.
2. Serves as first point of contact and partners with HR managers and employees on routine inquires and escalated issues.
3. Supports specified areas of the HR function with daily management of documentation, processes and tracking.
4. Provides technical support in the completion of Personnel Action requests and processes resulting from submissions
5. Maintains system of records for employees.
6. Maintains compliance documentation for recruitment, orientation, competence, credentialing, licensing, training, quality improvement etc; coordinates compliance recruiting requirements through the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
7. Monitors and maintains systems designed to assure AHS ongoing compliance with all appropriate external requirements within Human Resources as generated by accrediting organizations, regulatory agencies, and legal authorities.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Required Experience: Two years administrative experience.
Preferred Experience: One year experience within Human Resources.
SYS HR Operations
Admin, Business & Clinical Support