This boutique, international fuel supply business is seeking a trader to oversee the scheduling, logistics and planning of various fuels for their diverse customer base.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To ensure and implement day-to-day management and running, control of all aspects relating to contract operations (conclusion, implementation, control) and logistics under contracts held by the Employer with its prime customers
· Overseeing and maintaining loading and invoicing ledgers relating to the purchases and supplies of various petroleum products to the company’s customers.
· Prepare and develop a records management system; maintain and recommend changes to records system when appropriate.
· Overseeing timely implementation of invoice payments to and by the company.
· Liaise with the company accountant(s) to ensure that all records required by the accountant(s) are provided in a timely manner.
· Interact with suppliers and customers when appropriate and problem solve.
· Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action.
· Report problems to executives when they cannot be resolved for attention.
· Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
· to interface with customers and suppliers as may be required during the normal course of business, including to draw in new clients, cooperation partners and suppliers;
· Ensure a working knowledge of industry specific standards. Where necessary through engaging more senior employees, to assist the Employee in obtaining such working knowledge;
Skill Set, Education/Qualification, Certification Attainment Background:
· A bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar related field
· Previous operational experience including scheduling, logistics and transport of fuel from large O&G business, distributor, marketer or jobber
· Must be very organized with high attention to detail, accurate, responsible, level-headed and can cope under pressure
· Strong understanding of US business practices and contracts
· Ability to develop and maintain accurate reporting system
· Strong interpersonal skills; able to interact and build relationships with suppliers, customers and accountants
· Ability to operate independently and within small teams in a dynamic, ambiguous environment
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
· Joining a young, dynamic business that is growing
· Opportunity to join a start-up business in the US that already has a strong presence and reputation in EMEA and a great foothold in North America with numerous US contracts
· Autonomous and entrepreneurial environment, joining at this stage in the business’ evolution will offer you the opportunity to have a considerable impact on the future strategy of the business
· Freedom to have an impact on establishing operations, record system and other processes from scratch
· Career progression opportunities to develop; whether this is building an operations team or moving into trading and commercial roles
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Tagged as: USA
Equivalent Experience Manufacturing Engineering Company is Seeking a Production Planner To Join Their Growing Team! This Individual Would Be Tasked...Apply For This Job
Qualifications: Four years of demand planning or supply chain experience. Will train the right person. Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management...Apply For This Job
Specialist, Warehouse Logistics Requisition Number: 10526 Contract Type: Permanent Location(s): Manassas, VA, US ROLE DESCRIPTION SUMMARY As the Specialist, Warehouse...Apply For This Job
Title: Lead Developer Company: Global Accessories Brand Location: Long Island, NY Our client is seeking a Lead Developer to design,...Apply For This Job
Pay starts at $28.19 Logistics done differently. Ranked as the #1 North American logistics company according to Transport Topics, XPO...Apply For This Job
Key West, FL Permanent Full-time Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World Tools and Parts / HAZMAT...Apply For This Job