Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Aircraft Mechanic: CBP San Diego
–Direct hire with PAE including full benefits
–Requires a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) clearance
BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY
– Responsible for overseeing and performing scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance; inspections and corrosion control of aircraft components, airframe and powerplant; maintain appropriate aircraft records and logs.
– Reports to the Maintenance Manager and or Site Manager.
– Must be customer oriented.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
– Performs scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance.
– Review work of subordinates to ensure the function/task is correct and complete and take corrective action and/or training if necessary.
– Addresses employee questions and concerns presented within the work crew. If questions and concerns are not resolved, ensures that employee concerned is given the opportunity to seek further assistance through the Maintenance Manager/Supervisor,
– Perform daily/postflight/thruflight inspections as required and performs necessary maintenance to correct any malfunctions.
– Conduct offstation maintenance when required.
– Effectively communicate with the customer in a courteous, professional manner and research any reported aircraft discrepancies through fault isolation to make repairs.
– Service aircraft with fuel, oil, etc. in preparation for flight.
– Maintain aircraft log books, status reports, historical and administrative data as required.
– Comply with applicable Government and FAA rules and regulations on maintenance and follow appropriate aircraft technical data.
– May be required to function as Safety/Training/Supply point of contact in the FBO concept at AOS-U or AOS-A site’s.
– May be required to exercise independent judgment and travel or relocate to other geographical locations including foreign countries.
– May be required to have a security clearance and passport in the performance of duties.
– Must be a US citizen and completed high school or equivalent.
– Must read, write, speak, and understand English
– Other task as assigned.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
[ Link removed ] – Click here to apply to Aircraft Mechanic: CBP San Diego
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Technical Data Management Systems
Fault Detection And Isolation
Corrective And Preventive Actions
The Human Resources (HR) Manager maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, evaluating employee relations, implementing human resources...Apply For This Job
Overview: HR Generalist About the Company: CoventBridge Group is the leading worldwide full-service investigation solutions company providing: Surveillance, SIU and...Apply For This Job
About Us: Landline is building the airport of the future, designed for affordability, accessibility and convenience. Our platform allows anything...Apply For This Job
Learning and Development Specialist – Veterinary Title: Veterinary Continuing Education (CE) Coordinator Location: Remote, Location Flexible Status: Full Time Employee...Apply For This Job
Human Resource Specialist General Overview Gibbs Smith is an employee-owned book publisher established in 1969 and is based in Layton,...Apply For This Job
We are a global, modern, growing manufacturer with a tradition dating back to the 1950’s and certified as a Great...Apply For This Job