Short Project Description
12 month residency engagement to provide one System Administrator (resident engineer), who has the qualifications necessary to provide various System Administration Services to client at Golden, CO location
Key Activities –
• Provide assistance and guidance with HPE environment (3PAR, Synergy, SimpliVity, VMware)
• Assistance with Hardware / Software patching needs
• Day to day system management and support
• Install and Commission all SimpliVity Systems as architect
• Advise and assist with future projects
• Assist with upcoming project for Data Recovery and Business Continuity
• Commission, turn-up 3PAR in HLT after moving from Pueblo
• Interconnect SimpliVity to 3PAR at (HLT)
• Assist CDOT in moving the Synergy Rack and C7000 w/G9 blades (CTMC) in the same server row as the 3PAR – Assistance with drawings, cabling, labeling and power up
• Provide Systems Architecture for the SimpliVity, Synergy, one C7000 with G9 blade and two 3PARs.
• Assist with Decommission 4x C7000 Chassis’ with older blades
• Assist with Decommission both C3000 Chassis’ (R2 and HLT)
• Assist with new Video Management System deployment as directed by customer
• Assist with systems move from Dell servers to SimpliVity as directed by customer
Customer is looking for System Administrator to provide assistance and guidance with HPE environment (3PAR, Synergy, Simplivity, VMware);
Assistance with HW/Software patching needs
Day to day management and support
Advise and assist with future projects
Assist with upcoming project for Data Recovery and Business Continuity
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers in the state of Colorado to disclose the following information.
The base salary range above represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including, but not limited to, location, experience, and performance.
The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for our employees. Based on the details of your position, we provide a variety of benefits to our employees, including medical, dental and vision plans, pre-tax savings plans, pre-tax parking and commuter plans, supplemental health and welfare plans, a retirement savings plan, an employee assistance program, pet insurance, and paid holidays. Other rewards may include short-term incentives and paid time off.
Advantage Technical is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Technical is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design 1+ years of...Apply For This Job
Introduction ASML US, including its affiliates and subsidiaries, bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop...Apply For This Job
Front Row Sales & Marketing is looking for an innovative and creative Graphic Designer. Are you ready to take your...Apply For This Job
Location: US Only The Position Exponent Partners is seeking an experienced Director, Finance and Accounting who, in partnership with the...Apply For This Job
By clicking the “Apply” button, I understand that my employment application process with Takeda will commence and that the information...Apply For This Job
Lead Product Designer REMOTE PRODUCT FULL-TIME We are looking for a Lead Product Designer (UI and UX) to help us...Apply For This Job