The Accounting Assistant works with the hospital Controller and CEO to
ensure reports and other projects are completed in accordance with our
policies and procedures.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
License or Certification:
– Licenses and certifications are not required for this position.
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
– Associates degree or equivalent experience preferred.
– Strong Excel, Microsoft Word and other computer skills are required.
Machines, Equipment Used:
– General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.
– Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
– Ability to lift a minimum of 15 pounds and ability push/pull a
minimum of 15 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when
lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these
– Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
Skills and Abilities:
– Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
– Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet
deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
– Ability to work independently without supervision.
– Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional
– Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be
– Handicapped accessible.
– May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
– Meets established attendance standards.
– Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID
– May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or
night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
– May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
– Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations,
i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
– May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster
situation until relief arrives.
– May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
AMEWAS Patuxent River, MD Permanent Full-time AMEWAS, Inc., a growing Department of Defense (DoD)/ Federal Contractor, built on the premise...Apply For This Job
Title: Office ManagerReports To: PrincipalSupervises: Receptionist School Description: Our Lady of the Visitacion School (OLV) is a Catholic, coeducational school...Apply For This Job
MORTGAGE RECEPTIONIST/LOAN ADMINISTRATION At Security National Bank, if there is one belief we hold together as a team, it’s that...Apply For This Job
Stier Heating and Cooling provides home services to Decatur County, and the surrounding areas. We repair and replace heating and...Apply For This Job
About us PMH lab is a small business in Newport Beach, CA. We are fast-paced and autonomous. Our work environment...Apply For This Job
At Memorial Hermann, were about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide...Apply For This Job