Abbeville General Hospital is hiring for a Patient Access Clerk Floater Position: Full time Patient Access Clerk Floater Position for Patient Access Department for day shifts (6:00a–2:30p). Will need to flex to other shifts as needed.
Patient Access Clerk Required Experience:
· Previous front office experience in a medical practice or clinic setting preferred.
· Medical coding knowledge required.
Patient Access Clerk Educational Requirements:
Patient Access Clerk Physical Requirements:
· Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis
· May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas
Patient Access Clerk Benefits Include:
· Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Voluntary Term Life
· Retirement Plans
· Paid sick days and vacation days
· Paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Senior Financial AnalystOur client, a multi-state business is hiring a Sr. Financial Analyst! Summary This position is responsible for preparing...Apply For This Job
If you’re ready to be part of our legacy of hope and innovation, we encourage you to take the first...Apply For This Job
Description SHIFT: Work From Home SCHEDULE: Full-time Do you want to join an organization that invests in you? At HCA...Apply For This Job
Exciting leadership role that encompasses both administrative and clinical duties with a multispecialty physician group. This role presents the opportunity...Apply For This Job
$7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at HUP (Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania) Penn Medicine is dedicated to...Apply For This Job
Medical Data Entry Specialist – Managed Care Orange, CA *** This is a Full-Time, Benefits Available, CONTRACT opportunity, expected to...Apply For This Job